Stretch riding jeans


Stretch riding jeans by The Horsewoman Spirit are so comfortable, you'll want a pair for riding and another to go out dancing in. The waistband has belt loops, a good stretch and falls just below the bellybutton. The inseams are so flat and soft you can hardly feel them and the knee patches, out of the same fabric, are comfortable and do not bunch up. The rise on the bootcut is fairly long and so are the inseams, so the legs don't ride up above your boots.  They have 5 pockets and are made with 98% cotton and 2% Spandex.  I wore my first pair almost every time I rode for well over 2 years.  They're a little frayed and lighter in color, but they are still my most favorite riding pants.  (I kept my other pair to wear for good - looks like I'm going to have to start using them for riding and buy another to keep for going out!)

The jeans are sized from 26 to 34.  It's more or less your waist size.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Horse Themed Fashion |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

Horse Themed Fashion is Design by Samira Ariyadasa (SNA 1977) Credit must go to the templatemo.com.All Right Received